Skip to main content

Haunted Steampunk Spells Mini Book

Just a couple pictures of the mini book I've created for an upcoming class.  I used Graphic 45's Steampunk Spells paper to create this bewitching little beauty!


Comments

Raven said…
I'm truly sorry I missed out on this class. I love Halloween and Your mini book classes!

Popular posts from this blog

Beeswax canvas

 Here are a couple of mixed media sealed with beeswax canvases I made as some birthday gifts for friends.  I have neglected to post about them for over a month.  The kitty canvas was for a 12 year old girl who loves cats, and the "She who would fly" canvas for her 18 year old sister. I used newsprint gift wrap (found in the dollar section at Target) for the background of the kitty canvas.  It is all beeswax, with napkins, clip art from Lisa's altered art , and a bit of doily.  Oh, and some cool tinsel ribbon.  The "Fly" canvas started out as a mixed media piece with lots of paint and ink.  I also collaged on some napkin bits, clip art from Lisa's altered art and sewing pattern tissue.  The dragonfly stamp is from Stampers Anonymous Classics #1 set.

Petit Doll Project pt. 4

Doll on board4 wax Originally uploaded by saunjune Got her waxed! Yay! I am still fairly pleased with this project, but I am sooo done looking at it. (this pic is not the best, I will try to post a better one later). hmmm. Maybe it's time to start another. Maybe tomorrow. :)