Skip to main content

Bee the Queen Card


 

 This April its time to “Bee the Queen”! Create a fantastic bee filled card using the “Bee the Queen” stamp set from Hero Arts.

Items used in this months card:

Hero Arts “Bee the Queen” stamp set

Distress Oxides: Fossilized Amber, Tumbled Glass, Black Soot

Black Archival ink

Blending Tool

Detail Paint Brush or Small Water Brush

Simple Stories: Bro & Co “You Rock” Paper

Gold Gel Pen

Cardstock in: Yellow, Black, White

Adhesive: Tape Runner, 3D Foam Dots, Mini Zots

Sequins





Download the PDF tutorial as well! Enjoy crafting!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gathering all of my eggs in one basket

I am going to attempt to gather all of my past projects and art tid -bits to post on this blog. That means lots of sorting and seeking. I am now blogging via laptop, and most of my older pics are hiding out on the family desktop. Keep your fingers crossed, and we'll see how long it takes me! LOL For now here are some pics from recent projects. Fairy images by Lisa's Altered Art

The Scribbler

I drew this little cobweb baby using a neat and addictive scribbler tool called ScribblerToo .  I found out about this fun diversion at the (eveyinorbit) blog.  Also worth checking out as well!  Have some good scribbly fun!!