Skip to main content

DIY from Cut Out & Keep

Very cool sewing project...  Now on my to do list!

See T Shirt Shrug and 1000's of others - or share your own on Cut Out + Keep



Comments

Raven said…
We have to make some of these! Then I can get some of those sparkly trimmed tanks I refuse to wear out of the house! Hol would look so chic and cute in these too!

Popular posts from this blog

Cupcakes!!

My daughter and I found the magical secret for making quick cupcakes that will travel without losing their frosting!  After baking them in the sandwich maker, we used a pastry bag and piped the icing inside... delicious filled cupcakes! The kawaii doodles are by:  itsreality  

Cool Skool with Suzi Blu!

girl Originally uploaded by saunjune Wow! I am having such a fun time in the Les Petit Dolls online class I am taking. This is my first shaded piece so far. Many more to come! I need to make more time to draw and make art. Go check out Suzi's cool skool!  Click the link!