Skip to main content

Valentine Candy pockets

These are the valentines my kids and I are working on for their friends at school. I used the Cricut to cut the tags and envelopes (Tags, bags, boxes cartridge). Then we embossed the tags with Cuttlebug embossing folders, colored the image with pencils and Twinklette markers, and stamped them with hearts and cute sayings. Lastly I helped staple the candy and a sheer ribbon to the top.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

vampire book

vampire book Originally uploaded by saunjune This is a vampire themed chipboard mini book I taught at Scrappers Edge last night. We used the bind-it-all to assemble the book and Tim Holtz On the Edge dies to create the shaped edges. The drippy blood is drips of Glimmer Glam paint. I printed vampire quotes onto red vellum and embellished with velvet paper swirl punches, velvet photo corners, lace and lots of bling! It was a fiendishly good time! (The scary little kids are mine, dressed up for halloween 2 years ago).

Petit Doll Project pt. 4

Doll on board4 wax Originally uploaded by saunjune Got her waxed! Yay! I am still fairly pleased with this project, but I am sooo done looking at it. (this pic is not the best, I will try to post a better one later). hmmm. Maybe it's time to start another. Maybe tomorrow. :)