Skip to main content

Fab Five Carrot Caper Card

 

The month of March brings us a pair cute bunnies and their carrots! Create a full sized paper pieced card using die cuts from Lawn Fawn and Tim Holtz! Your instruction kit will include a video link for this months project! This video will tips and tricks to assembling this cute card. 

Fab Five is a monthly fun do-it-yourself class offered for just five dollars! The kits are suitable for crafters of all ages and will include the project materials, detailed instruction sheet(s) and sometimes a video tutorial link! You just need to supply the basics: scissors, adhesive, markers, etc. Great fun for everyone!


Items used in this months card:

Tim Holtz Carrot Bunny Die Set

Lawn Fawn Meadow Backdrop Landscape Dies Distress Oxide in Rustic Wilderness

Crayola Markers

PVA Glue

Tape Runner

Cardstock

 

Link to PDF Tutorial: HERE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

vampire book

vampire book Originally uploaded by saunjune This is a vampire themed chipboard mini book I taught at Scrappers Edge last night. We used the bind-it-all to assemble the book and Tim Holtz On the Edge dies to create the shaped edges. The drippy blood is drips of Glimmer Glam paint. I printed vampire quotes onto red vellum and embellished with velvet paper swirl punches, velvet photo corners, lace and lots of bling! It was a fiendishly good time! (The scary little kids are mine, dressed up for halloween 2 years ago).

Beeswax canvas

 Here are a couple of mixed media sealed with beeswax canvases I made as some birthday gifts for friends.  I have neglected to post about them for over a month.  The kitty canvas was for a 12 year old girl who loves cats, and the "She who would fly" canvas for her 18 year old sister. I used newsprint gift wrap (found in the dollar section at Target) for the background of the kitty canvas.  It is all beeswax, with napkins, clip art from Lisa's altered art , and a bit of doily.  Oh, and some cool tinsel ribbon.  The "Fly" canvas started out as a mixed media piece with lots of paint and ink.  I also collaged on some napkin bits, clip art from Lisa's altered art and sewing pattern tissue.  The dragonfly stamp is from Stampers Anonymous Classics #1 set.