Skip to main content

She wakes to Blog again!


Wake Up!
(Big Yawn)....Well, it looks like my long blog nap is just about over.  I have been inspired to begin posting again by reading some of my friends blogs and seeing all of the cool things they are doing and posting about!  So I thought its time to wake up and share my adventures in paperland with you all.  I am planning to post some of my past artsy projects and some new ones I am working on!  (I really gotta work on taking the time to post things more often).
 
Fabulous Prizes Await!
While checking out my friend Natalie's blog, Delightful Details I found a fun new blog to follow!  (Thanks for sharing Natalie!)  Go check out Society of Stampaholics!  There is even a fabulous give away going on there.  Check it out!

SOS-Blinkie-0612




Comments

Natalie said…
I thought I was a follower but I guess I wasn't! Welcome back to blogland!

Popular posts from this blog

Stamping Solutions Page Layout

This page was made using the Cricut Expression and the Stamping Solutions cartridge.  Click here for a PDF of the directions we used in class!  Enjoy!

New Yahoo group

I started an altered art yahoo group, North Coast Art Swaps!  Eeek, commitment! So friends, artists, crafters and scrappers join us in what is the beginning of a great group.  I will be posting more about the group soon!  For now, here's the link: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/northcoastartswaps/ Sign up and we'll trade some art with ya!       :)