Skip to main content

vampire book


vampire book
Originally uploaded by saunjune

This is a vampire themed chipboard mini book I taught at Scrappers Edge last night. We used the bind-it-all to assemble the book and Tim Holtz On the Edge dies to create the shaped edges. The drippy blood is drips of Glimmer Glam paint. I printed vampire quotes onto red vellum and embellished with velvet paper swirl punches, velvet photo corners, lace and lots of bling! It was a fiendishly good time! (The scary little kids are mine, dressed up for halloween 2 years ago).

Comments

Raven said…
LOVE the Vampire book, and I can't wait to take some pictures of my own little blood sucker to add to the pages.

Thanks so much!

Popular posts from this blog

Starting a new painting project!

Rock-a-Betty 1 Originally uploaded by saunjune I worked on this a couple of saturdays ago at the national scrapbook day crop. I have been toying w/ the drawing since last September, and finally decided to get it out again. I am pleased with the way the background turned out....We'll see how the painting goes!

ATC file box

ATC file box closed Originally uploaded by saunjune I've been making things lately. After an artistic slump I am finally feeling Creative again! Yay! Here are the fabulous prizes that my fellow North Coast Art Swapper is about to receive as her Art Lottery prizes. I was only supposed to send her two small altered art pieces (Charms, ATC's, etc.). But I couldn't help myself, I had to make a cute little file folder to hold her new ATC's! Check it out. :)