Skip to main content

Cool Skool with Suzi Blu!


girl
Originally uploaded by saunjune

Wow! I am having such a fun time in the Les Petit Dolls online class I am taking. This is my first shaded piece so far. Many more to come! I need to make more time to draw and make art. Go check out Suzi's cool skool!  Click the link!

Comments

Raven said…
Saun-

I am so jealous of your crafty and artistic talents! I want to take this class too, but I am afraid I will be bummed if my work is not as good as yours...if not, you will have to draw me a pretty sympathy card! Love your drawings so far.
Saundra J said…
Thanks Raven...I have seen your kick-butt drawing skills! You don't fool me for a second, you have some serious talent! You should totally take this class!

Popular posts from this blog

vampire book

vampire book Originally uploaded by saunjune This is a vampire themed chipboard mini book I taught at Scrappers Edge last night. We used the bind-it-all to assemble the book and Tim Holtz On the Edge dies to create the shaped edges. The drippy blood is drips of Glimmer Glam paint. I printed vampire quotes onto red vellum and embellished with velvet paper swirl punches, velvet photo corners, lace and lots of bling! It was a fiendishly good time! (The scary little kids are mine, dressed up for halloween 2 years ago).

Beeswax canvas

 Here are a couple of mixed media sealed with beeswax canvases I made as some birthday gifts for friends.  I have neglected to post about them for over a month.  The kitty canvas was for a 12 year old girl who loves cats, and the "She who would fly" canvas for her 18 year old sister. I used newsprint gift wrap (found in the dollar section at Target) for the background of the kitty canvas.  It is all beeswax, with napkins, clip art from Lisa's altered art , and a bit of doily.  Oh, and some cool tinsel ribbon.  The "Fly" canvas started out as a mixed media piece with lots of paint and ink.  I also collaged on some napkin bits, clip art from Lisa's altered art and sewing pattern tissue.  The dragonfly stamp is from Stampers Anonymous Classics #1 set.