Skip to main content

Geisha faux postage ATC


Geisha faux postage
Originally uploaded by saunjune

I made most of this card sometime ago.  It is the second card I am sending Jennifer!  The background was made by inking the inside of a plastic folder, a few drips from 2 - 3 different colors, then squishing a glossy sheet of paper between the inked up folder.  I will try to make a tutorial to explain that better.  (I just have to find some time first...lol).  It was then stamped w/ Staz-on ink in black, I think I used a Hero Arts stamp, but I could be wrong.  And I really don't want to dig through my cache of rubber stamps right now to find out.  :)  I stamped over the geisha image with postal themed stamps, then mounted the image to some fancy hand screened, yummy, fiber-y paper.  Tah-da!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Yahoo group

I started an altered art yahoo group, North Coast Art Swaps!  Eeek, commitment! So friends, artists, crafters and scrappers join us in what is the beginning of a great group.  I will be posting more about the group soon!  For now, here's the link: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/northcoastartswaps/ Sign up and we'll trade some art with ya!       :)

neglectful me

I have not been paying much attention to my blog, well lets see.....for the last 3 months or so. All of the links are broken, so I will begin to fix that soon, maybe this weekend. We'll see how it goes! I have a backlog of projects to post and just haven't gotten around to it. (another this weekend project?) LOL