Skip to main content

Gathering all of my eggs in one basket

I am going to attempt to gather all of my past projects and art tid-bits to post on this blog. That means lots of sorting and seeking. I am now blogging via laptop, and most of my older pics are hiding out on the family desktop. Keep your fingers crossed, and we'll see how long it takes me! LOL
For now here are some pics from recent projects.


Fairy images by Lisa's Altered Art

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

vampire book

vampire book Originally uploaded by saunjune This is a vampire themed chipboard mini book I taught at Scrappers Edge last night. We used the bind-it-all to assemble the book and Tim Holtz On the Edge dies to create the shaped edges. The drippy blood is drips of Glimmer Glam paint. I printed vampire quotes onto red vellum and embellished with velvet paper swirl punches, velvet photo corners, lace and lots of bling! It was a fiendishly good time! (The scary little kids are mine, dressed up for halloween 2 years ago).

Beeswax canvas

 Here are a couple of mixed media sealed with beeswax canvases I made as some birthday gifts for friends.  I have neglected to post about them for over a month.  The kitty canvas was for a 12 year old girl who loves cats, and the "She who would fly" canvas for her 18 year old sister. I used newsprint gift wrap (found in the dollar section at Target) for the background of the kitty canvas.  It is all beeswax, with napkins, clip art from Lisa's altered art , and a bit of doily.  Oh, and some cool tinsel ribbon.  The "Fly" canvas started out as a mixed media piece with lots of paint and ink.  I also collaged on some napkin bits, clip art from Lisa's altered art and sewing pattern tissue.  The dragonfly stamp is from Stampers Anonymous Classics #1 set.