Skip to main content

She wakes to Blog again!


Wake Up!
(Big Yawn)....Well, it looks like my long blog nap is just about over.  I have been inspired to begin posting again by reading some of my friends blogs and seeing all of the cool things they are doing and posting about!  So I thought its time to wake up and share my adventures in paperland with you all.  I am planning to post some of my past artsy projects and some new ones I am working on!  (I really gotta work on taking the time to post things more often).
 
Fabulous Prizes Await!
While checking out my friend Natalie's blog, Delightful Details I found a fun new blog to follow!  (Thanks for sharing Natalie!)  Go check out Society of Stampaholics!  There is even a fabulous give away going on there.  Check it out!

SOS-Blinkie-0612




Comments

Natalie said…
I thought I was a follower but I guess I wasn't! Welcome back to blogland!

Popular posts from this blog

Beeswax canvas

 Here are a couple of mixed media sealed with beeswax canvases I made as some birthday gifts for friends.  I have neglected to post about them for over a month.  The kitty canvas was for a 12 year old girl who loves cats, and the "She who would fly" canvas for her 18 year old sister. I used newsprint gift wrap (found in the dollar section at Target) for the background of the kitty canvas.  It is all beeswax, with napkins, clip art from Lisa's altered art , and a bit of doily.  Oh, and some cool tinsel ribbon.  The "Fly" canvas started out as a mixed media piece with lots of paint and ink.  I also collaged on some napkin bits, clip art from Lisa's altered art and sewing pattern tissue.  The dragonfly stamp is from Stampers Anonymous Classics #1 set.

Petit Doll Project pt. 4

Doll on board4 wax Originally uploaded by saunjune Got her waxed! Yay! I am still fairly pleased with this project, but I am sooo done looking at it. (this pic is not the best, I will try to post a better one later). hmmm. Maybe it's time to start another. Maybe tomorrow. :)