Skip to main content

Petit Doll project pt. 1


doll on board1
Originally uploaded by saunjune

1st phase of my suzi petite doll project...got my drawing on a painted and collaged backboard. The summer has flown by so quickly, the kids just started back to school and I have a tiny bit of free time on my hands. I enrolled in this class at the end of May, and have had no real time to work on any of it since the kids got out of school in early June. I took my sketchbook w/ me and made several drawings while traveling, (and boy did we do some traveling this summer), there was just never enough time to get to the painting portion of class. I realized as the kids went back to school this class only has one more week of open participation left, so I thought I'd better get to work and get something done! So far so good. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gathering all of my eggs in one basket

I am going to attempt to gather all of my past projects and art tid -bits to post on this blog. That means lots of sorting and seeking. I am now blogging via laptop, and most of my older pics are hiding out on the family desktop. Keep your fingers crossed, and we'll see how long it takes me! LOL For now here are some pics from recent projects. Fairy images by Lisa's Altered Art

Fun with Memory Glass and Frames

Here is a quick fun little project using Memory Glass and Memory Frames!  I trapped a peacock feather between two pieces of Memory Glass, temporarily secured with tape. (just a couple small pieces of tape to keep the glass and feather in place).  I trimmed the feather so that no part of it  extended past the glass.  I then carefully inserted the glass sandwich into the memory frame while removing the temporary tape.  Tah-Dah!  Quick and easy pendant gift!  This project took less than 10 minutes to complete, and looks pretty fabulous!