Skip to main content

Up-to-date!



All of the download links are fixed.....whew! Now I just have to get off of my lazy rump...er-um...I mean sit down in front of my computer on my lazy rump and get the new projects uploaded. LOL. Soon!

Comments

Mija said…
Glad to find your blog Saundra! Thanx for becoming a fan of mine. (not sure how to do that yet. will have to look into it.) I've added a link to your blog in my Blogs all the Kool Kids are reading section. I'm loving the Poetic exchange! Thanx for the lovely heart pendant! I look forward to adding it to a special piece of jewelry. smiles!

Popular posts from this blog

vampire book

vampire book Originally uploaded by saunjune This is a vampire themed chipboard mini book I taught at Scrappers Edge last night. We used the bind-it-all to assemble the book and Tim Holtz On the Edge dies to create the shaped edges. The drippy blood is drips of Glimmer Glam paint. I printed vampire quotes onto red vellum and embellished with velvet paper swirl punches, velvet photo corners, lace and lots of bling! It was a fiendishly good time! (The scary little kids are mine, dressed up for halloween 2 years ago).

Beeswax canvas

 Here are a couple of mixed media sealed with beeswax canvases I made as some birthday gifts for friends.  I have neglected to post about them for over a month.  The kitty canvas was for a 12 year old girl who loves cats, and the "She who would fly" canvas for her 18 year old sister. I used newsprint gift wrap (found in the dollar section at Target) for the background of the kitty canvas.  It is all beeswax, with napkins, clip art from Lisa's altered art , and a bit of doily.  Oh, and some cool tinsel ribbon.  The "Fly" canvas started out as a mixed media piece with lots of paint and ink.  I also collaged on some napkin bits, clip art from Lisa's altered art and sewing pattern tissue.  The dragonfly stamp is from Stampers Anonymous Classics #1 set.